Autumn colors weren’t supposed to be so hot in the Northeast this year. Too much rain, people said. Ha! So much for predicting the ways of Mother Nature who came through with a blaze of autumn colors that kept cameras clicking like mad all over Central Park for weeks. (Is there anybody in NYC that DOESN’T have a camera? I think not.)
Here are a few glimpses of that golden, glorious landscape created by Masters Olmstead and Vaux.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Also in the Autumn-Thanksgiving Spectrum:
- Sweet Potatoes – Numero Uno over Potatoes!
- Caramelized Onions – Feasts for Pennies
- Thanksgiving Quotes Beyond Top Turkey Day
- Mark, Albert and Irving Say Thanks
- Are You a High Roller Holiday Spender?